Sunday, August 15, 2010

Comic-Con: Saturday (Kate Sagal, Billy West, Pauly Perrette, and more)

 Here is an extremely beautiful costume...very nicely executed.
 I couldn't decide which photo I liked better, so I'm posting them both.
 Here is Kate Sagal, best known as the mother on "Married with Children" and the voice of Leela on "Futurama".
 One more of Kate, taken at more of a distance.
 I'm not sure who this gent is signing autographs in the Futurama booth. For awhile I thought it was Billy West, but I'm pretty sure that's not true now. Can someone fill me in?
 Very nice!
 I just caught a glimpse of these excellent costumes leaving the exhibition floor.
 Here is a fine home-made costume, pay particular attention to that cape.
 It's made of calendar pages!
 Rrrrooowrrr!
 Anatomy displays....hadn't expected to run across them at Comic-Con.
 Not sure what these are, but I'm not going to tell you what they look like to me.
 These are probably the finest Batman and Cat Woman at the show, and there were many many Batmen there.
 See the video entitled "Horns" for more of this creature.
 A rather nice display.
 See the video entitled "Mohawk" for more of this gentleman.
 Okay, I'll admit to you up front that there was 5 minutes of my life where I was infatuated with this woman. Bear with me as I show you the pics I took during those 5 minutes.



 And finally a pose just for me!
 More of that Joker I kept running into. What is she doing?
 Shopping for t-shirts!
 My other obsession, the Green Hornet girls.
 The best of the bunch, this one is.
 And a few shots of Pauly Perrette. There are some videos of her down below, too.

 As I whipped the camera around, these two women posed. And am I glad they did! What cuties!


 Not sure what the orange tape on the carpet is all about.
 At this point on Saturday, we all came together again (we spent most of Comic-Con going our own directions) and thought it would be a good idea to get a group photo. This woman volunteered and as I was trying to show her how to take a photo, I accidently took one of her! And surprisingly, the camera wasn't shaking!
Here is the photo she took of us. That's Mary, John, Nikki and me. Thank you kind woman for taking this!
 A couple posing a few feet from us.
And as we exited the building for the last time, I took this shot of some of the great architecture of the San Diego Convention Center. I would like to express my gratitude to the architect, as I had never appreciated the building nearly as much as I did this week. It is magnificent. Though I bet those windows are hard to clean.


No comments: