Monday, August 16, 2010

Comic-Con: Friday #7: Cast of Big Bang Theory and other strange characters



 Anybody who knows our family knows this film holds a special place in our heart

 Holy Toledo! Batman is lost!!!
 I thought these people were interesting so I snapped their photo. As I walked away, I felt a tap on my shoulder. She was handing me a business card.
 CS Moore Studio, in case you're curious about what they sell.


 I'm thirsty. Take me to your liter.


 It's Red Mist on a cell phone!!! Calling Dad?





 Love the eery contacts.
 It was jam-packed at this part of the show. Shoulder-to-shoulder shuffling was all I could do.
 But at least the cast of Big Bang Theory is on the monitor. Love that show.
 One thing I must say - security at Comic-Con was very good. It was there, but blended in well. And they did a fine job.
 Of course, security had assistance from Kick Ass.
And then it hit me...if the Big Bang cast was on the monitor, that probably meant they were sitting right below it. So I looked down...and this is what I saw.
 Sorry all the photos are slightly blurry, but I was getting jostled every second I stood there. Everyone was jockeying for position to get a better view.










No comments: