Wednesday, January 21, 2015

How Not To Starve (while your wife is away) Episode 1: Pepperoni Quesadilla

 I'm not known to spend a lot of time in the kitchen.  As a matter of fact, if getting nourishment is left up to me I will eat just enough to function.   My wife is aware of this, so when she travels she tries to leave me well stocked with simple food to make.

In addition, she's taught me how to make a few simple things because she knows that is all the effort I will expend to survive.  One of the things she has taught me is how to make is a quesadilla.  And I've added my own twist to it - turkey pepperoni.  Yeah, I manned it up a bit.

My wife is traveling a lot for work lately, so I've been fending for myself more than normal.  It has sharpened by quesadilla making skills, so I decided to make a video of the steps involved for the other bachelors out there who are on the verge of starvation.


I know, the video shows me putting the quesadilla on the fine paper china, while the photo above is on a plate.  Just to prove it is the same quesadilla, here is a snap of it on the paper plate before I moved it to the ceramic plate for photography purposes.  Two minutes after these photos, the quesadilla was history - just a memory in my tastebuds.   Enjoy!

No comments: