Sunday, August 31, 2008

Milan: The Tourists


 So we've seen a few tourists in the other posts...what do they look like in the rest of the city?

 In general, I would have to say they favor either high heels with dresses, slacks or jeans. She prefers high heels....
...but her partner prefers jeans.
 Here is an odd combination of people. Note the photo being snapped on the sidewalk.
 A few jeaned tourists exiting Sforza Castle. Same with the next photo.
 Some jeans fans.
 A few who fit into the slacks category.

 Now I found these folks along Corso Buenos Aires, one of the moderately priced clothes shopping zones.
 This woman happened to be walking about the same pace as our bus moved in the thick traffic. I can't figure out what was in that store, but she was very interested in it.
 Look at this group congregated outside this store. The man in the red pants matches the woman directly behind him almost perfectly. Are they together?
 Nope, it was just coincidence. He's long gone on his walk along the sidewalk by now.
 On Foro Buonaparte, very close to Cairoli Castello, I was trying to get a shot of the trees and restaurant. But what did I capture? Close up please...
 Two weary tourists trying to cool their heels and grab a bite. Note the packages they have leaned against the planters. I wonder what these jeans lovers bought?
 More tourists somewhere in the center of town.
Okay, this one voted for jeans *and* heels.
 This photo was taken from my hotel room...I'm not quite sure if they are tourists or not.



No comments: