Sunday, November 7, 2010

Line Waiting Personalities


Stumbled across this article the other day that discussed personality traits observed in Starbucks wait lines. Most of them seemed about what I'd expect, except for that first one.
Does the use of blackberries by 38% of their customers say anything about the type of people who drink Starbucks?
I had never put it together before that arm-touchers are saying they are re-enforcing the relationship, which is obviously important to them. And the Wallet Fumbler...I think the body language author is female as she missed an important reason men do that: the openings for back pockets on pants are waaaay too small! I gave up trying to get my wallet in those #*@&( back pockets and now keep it in my front pocket. Life is good once again.

No comments: