Sunday, September 1, 2013

2013 Concours d'Elegance: The People

 Though the cars are the stars at this show, I thought I'd show you a few of the people in attendance since they were pretty picturesque themselves....
 The crew helping direct cars across the winner's platform.
 Nice coat!
 My wife....she's very picturesque!
 Myself...meh.
 Eye catching color.
 She might have been sorry she wore those heels.  My wife learned last year that the ground can be soft in spots.
 That's a long dog!
Okay, maybe it's two dogs.
 I loved the way I captured the guy on the left in mid-jump.
 Wish I could remember what they were so excited about.
 Hipsters!
 Look at the guy running on the far left!  Awesome photo.

 Ever watch Antiques Roadshow?  These are the Keno brothers that appraise furniture on there from time to time.
Here they are walking off towards the winner's circle.

No comments: