Sunday, October 18, 2009

Don't Tread On Me



















Well my beloved cell was run over Friday night by a Ford Explorer...full on, no glancing blow. And it still works! The screen shattered internally, so it is now toast. That's too bad, as it has an excellent feel in my hand...Feels very high quality, fits perfectly, very very nice. Except that that damn keypad made texting a royal pain.

So the Sprint store manager showed me a new phone...works like my hold phone, but it has a qwerty keyboard too! I can text so much more easily now...can't believe I lived without qwerty for so long...
The only problem is this new phone is larger than the old one - the extra bulk is very noticable but also probably very necessary to fit the keyboard. And this new one doesn't have the nice, heavy, metallic feel of the old cell phone. It is plastic and feels that way.
Oh well, if that's what it takes to get a qwerty keyboard, so be it. I just need to make sure it stays out from under car tires.

No comments: