Saturday, December 14, 2019

LA Auto Show - North America

 Another one of our top contenders to replace my wife's car this year...the Cadillac XT5.

My wife trying it out.

Photo: me
 Say cheese!

Photo: me
 Looks very nice.

We did test drive it, but it felt too big for her.  So we test drove the XT4 and it felt the right size.  So on the list it went.

Photo: me
 The only photo at the auto show where I captured everyone in one pic.  My wife behind the wheel, troy at the door handle, Teo with the poster, and Dave looking to the right.

Photo: me
 Karma had a display at the show, with the Revero.  Still a nice design.

Photo: me
 Another Karma, not sure what it is.

Photo: me
 Mustang!

Photo: Troy
 Mustang Cobra.

Photo: Troy
 Ford GT

Photo: Troy
Ford GT

Photo: me?

By the time we got to the booths for the American brands, we were worn out and not taking many photos.  Sorry, GMC, Chevy, Buick, and Lincoln.  We were beat.

No comments: