Saturday, December 14, 2019

LA Auto Show - Europe

 Welcome to photos of the Los Angeles Auto Show!  Since my wife is in the market for a new car, we spent an entire day there comparing models.

This is the Alfa Romeo Stelvio - it made here top three.   This is the 500 HP Quadrifoglio model, out of our price range!  But is is about 3.2 seconds 0-60.  Wow.  Beautiful in this Misano Blue also.

This is the first auto show where Troy also took pictures.  Therefore, I'll label each picture to show who took the photo.   This first one was me.
 Alfa is about to come out with an SUV smaller than the Stelvio, and this is it - the Tonale.

Photo: me
 Looks great from any angle.  I'm not sure if this is the concept car or the real deal.  The exterior mirrors look like a concept car.

Photo: me
 From the rear.

Photo: me
 Here is another Stelvio Quadrifoglio in Alfa Rosso Red.

Photo: me
 Back to the Misano Blue Stelvio Quadrifoglio.  Very nice front!

Photo: me
 The Alfa Romeo Guilia looks very similar and is also a very sweet car.   Here it is shown in Montecarlo Blue.

Photo: me
 The Jaguar I Pace!  This would have made our short list but it is out of our price range.  Very sharp car, though.

Photo: me
 My wife trying out the I Pace.

Photo: me
 I think this is the best photo we took at the auto show.  Very artsy pose!

Photo: Troy
 The first booth we encountered was the Porsche booth.

Therefore, there are more photos of Porsches than any other brand.  If it had been the last booth, there may not have been a single photo.

In any case, here is a Porsche race car.

Photo: Troy
 Photo: Troy
 Photo: Troy
 Photo: Troy
 Photo: Troy
 Photo: Troy
 Photo: Troy
 I love the faces on the little girls in this photo.

Photo: Troy
 Nice deep blue!

Photo: Troy
 Photo: Troy
 Photo: Troy
 Photo: Troy
 Very nice capture of a great detail on this car!

Photo: troy
 The boys were having so much fun exploring the Porsches I decided to capture it.  Here is Troy in front of Mateo.

Photo: me
 Photo: me
 A Fiat Spyder.

Photo: Troy
I love the way the dad is pointing in one direction, and the kid is pointing in the opposite direction!   An Audi R8

Photo:  ? can't remember
 The new Land Rover Defender.

Photo: me
 A great BMW.

Photo: me
We got to most European brands at the end of the day, so we missed taking photos of many Mercedes, Audis, or BMWs.  And it was getting very crowded.   You can tell everyone else is getting tired too...look at all the kids sitting down.

Photo: me

No comments: