Sunday, November 4, 2018

Nashville - Antiques Archaeology

 Another place high on my wife's list to visit was the Antiques Archaeology shop, better known to TV viewers as the shop of Mike Wolfe from American Pickers.
 Some very great stuff in there, like this old Oklahoma City motorcycle club jacket.
 My wife next to a grille I'm pretty sure I've seen on the show.
 And the Von Dutch motorcycle that was feature prominently in one episode.
 More info on that bike.
 Shopping...
 I remember the episode where they found this antique Halloween pail, made of paper machete.  Unfortunately, the sun from the show windows is fading it badly.
 I can remember seeing these in stores!
And a Cheap Trick shirt and guitar.  The sun is fading the shirt badly also, which was very evident in person because the squares on the shirt were much more vibrant behind the guitar.

A fun place to visit!

1 comment: