Saturday, August 6, 2011

Comic-Con 2011

 Here is a quick photo summary of our trip to Comic-Con 2011.



One of Troy's favorite characters is Spongebob Squarepants.   At the bottom of the photo, this is the first time Troy has laid eyes on the actual living breathing SS.

And his reaction to the experience...


 Lucy enjoying a Comic-Con display


 Hmmm....that name sounds familiar!


 Troy Barker.

 My beautiful wife.





Troy playing with his father David.



 ...and eating lunch...


 ...playing with his mother Lucy.







 This display scared Troy...










 Doug Sneyd, who did many of the Playboy magazine single-panel comics in the 1970s and 1980s.






 Lou Ferrigno, the Incredible Hulk himself.





The cast from Childrens Hospital.
 This guy cajoled these women into singing backup for him.



  While I was taking this shot, I was gently nudged forward by a man saying "wheelchair coming through...", so I moved forward. My wife then grabbed my arm and said the person in the wheelchair was Billy Dee Williams.
I tried to catch up with him to take his photo, but he was quickly wheeled into this Star Wars reception room.



 Rob Lowe.
 I believe this is Alison Haislip from G4.






 Robert Picardo from Star Trek: Voyager and other shows.



 Chris O'Donnell from NCIS
 About 15 minutes before this, I told my wife I thought I saw Conan OBrien walk by, but convinced myself otherwise. Then we saw this booth. We also saw the cast from Big Bang Theory, but the crowd was too crazy to snap a pic.









 From Femme Fatales.








There were five Batman ads lined up in a row....













No comments: