Friday, August 19, 2022

Washington DC Wedding, April 7, 2001

If you were married on the shore of the Tidal Basin in Washington, DC on April 7, 2001 then I have a surprise for you.

I happened to be walking by when I noticed a very joyous moment that I was in the perfect position to capture forever.

Not only that, but I had my newly purchased first digital camera in my hand.   So I raised it to my eye and captured these two photos.

As you can see I captured a perspective that no one else did, even the photographer.   It shows not only the couple getting married but the parents and guests, all with huge smiles on their faces.

Here it is over 21 years later and I discovered these photos when going through my archives.  I decided to post them here in case I can by chance make someone's day.   If this was your wedding and you contact me, I'll also send you the original digital files.  But we aware this was a very early digital camera so there isn't much more detail than you see here.

Enjoy!


 

No comments: